Welcome! I grew up in Northern California in a small community where living 'naturally' was the way of life. From a very young age, I learned how to grow vegetables and flowers, build things, paint; how to earn money selling figs from my tree outside a local toy store. I was taught to use my imagination, entertain myself, play outside, and create whatever I wanted. I was taught to never say "I can't" and that "where there is a will, there is a way." In 2006, I could no longer watch my husband suffer with the misery of psoriasis. So, 'naturally' I started creating my own concoctions in my kitchen. I drew from my 20 years in the cosmetic business and began researching, ordering, and mixing every natural, earth-grown, ingredient I could find that had ever been thought to soothe skin conditions. I already knew that the thousands of petroleum derived ingredients in the products we had tried would never help and that the 'natural' options that were available were too basic. 7 years and Hundreds of experiments later, I am the proud maker of a completely natural skin care line that is healing, soothing, richly nourishing, elegantly packaged, and lovely to use... which is what I call..."naturally luxurious."

Friday, September 13, 2013

"Natural" Weightloss

My Mom called me this morning to tell me she has finally figured out the key to losing weight.  I must admit, I think this is the most brilliant and 'natural' plan I have ever heard of.  She said that all you have to do is go to any department store and start trying on clothes.  She said to make sure that you get into a dressing room with a 3-way mirror and really bad lighting.  Then she said to take a goooood, harrrrd, look at yourself from every angle.  Apparently she employed this tactic on Monday and lost 5 pounds by Friday!  If anyone tries this, please keep me updated on the results - it seems easy enough

No comments:

Post a Comment