Welcome! I grew up in Northern California in a small community where living 'naturally' was the way of life. From a very young age, I learned how to grow vegetables and flowers, build things, paint; how to earn money selling figs from my tree outside a local toy store. I was taught to use my imagination, entertain myself, play outside, and create whatever I wanted. I was taught to never say "I can't" and that "where there is a will, there is a way." In 2006, I could no longer watch my husband suffer with the misery of psoriasis. So, 'naturally' I started creating my own concoctions in my kitchen. I drew from my 20 years in the cosmetic business and began researching, ordering, and mixing every natural, earth-grown, ingredient I could find that had ever been thought to soothe skin conditions. I already knew that the thousands of petroleum derived ingredients in the products we had tried would never help and that the 'natural' options that were available were too basic. 7 years and Hundreds of experiments later, I am the proud maker of a completely natural skin care line that is healing, soothing, richly nourishing, elegantly packaged, and lovely to use... which is what I call..."naturally luxurious."

Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Ultimate in Natural Luxury - Creme au Naturel Face Cream

Creme Au Naturel Face Cream for Dry & Delicate Skin is an ultra luxe, lushly whipped cream made from purely plant-based ingredients.  It is rich and creamy and just melts into the skin.  It is ideal for the face, eyes, neck, and decollete and can be used morning and or night. If your skin is dry, sensitive, delicate, and/or you are looking for rich, natural nourishment and revitalization of your skin...Creme au Natural is the perfect choice for you! A tiny bit of this cream goes a long way because it is made from 100% nutritious ingredients:  no water, no binders, no fillers, no 'cosmeceuticals', and no preservatives.  Instead of water, extracts of Chamomile flower, Comfrey flower, Hibiscus flower, Burdock Root, Olive leaf, Green Tea leaf, Rosemary, and Neem Seed provide an anti-oxidant rich infusion of hydration.  Instead of synthetic binders, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Babassu Oil, and Bees wax provide a creamy, nutrient base to the cream.  Instead of synthetic fillers, Black Currant Seed oil, Meadowfoam oil, Rosehip Seed oil, Kukui Nut oil, Evening Primrose oil, Camelia Flower oil, Seabuckthorn Berry oil, Argan Oil, Baobab oil, Grape Seed oil, and Apricot Kernel oil provide Vitamins, Minerals, Essential Fatty Acids, Phytonutrients, Anti-Oxidants, Anti-Inflammatories, Polyphenols, and many other nutrients that are necessary for optimum skin health.  Instead of 'Cosmeceuticals' created in a laboratory, naturally occurring, biologically active extracts such as Allantoin, MSM, Camu Camu Fruit powder, and Acerola Berry Powder provide intensive doses of skin-feeding nutrients. Essential oils of Palmarosa, Rosewood, Helichrysum, Elemi, Seabuckthorn, and Roman Chamomile have been chosen for their incredible anti-aging, revitalizing, and rejuvenating powers.  Instead of synthetic preservatives, Essential oils are natural preservatives, and the ingredients in chosen for this cream are 'stable,' meaning they naturally stay fresh for at least 2 years, and many lend freshness to other less stable ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment